I bring not only my knowledge and life experience from obtaining my Doctorate of Pharmacy, but also over a thousand hours of training and teaching experience to every practice I offer. 500 HR RYT, 200 HR E-RYT, 500 HR Budokon.
To use every arsenal in my movement and mindfulness tool belt to teach students how to feel comfortable, strong, and empowered in their bodies. I teach strong practices from Basics to Advanced and balance those yang practices with Yin and Mindfulness and Thai Yoga. I can lead practices ranging from private one-on-one consults to studio and corporate classes to exotic retreats. I have experience leading practices in all these arenas.
- 6/2018 One Movement 300 Hour Teacher Training. Dylan Werner. Horska Kvilda, Czech Republic.
- 12/2017 Skyyoga 80 Hour Teacher Training. Acacia Jade. Radiantly Alive, Ubud, Bali.
- 8/2017 Budokon 500 Hour Teacher Training and Budokon Red Belt. Cameron and Melayne Shayne. Budokon Academy, Miami, FL.
- 6/2017. Anatomy Alignment and Art of Assists 30 Hour. Dylan Werner. Indaba Yoga, London, England.
- 4/2017. Budokon 50 Hour Teacher Training. Cameron and Melayne Shayne. Inside Yoga, Frankfurt, Germany.
- 3/2017. Himalayan Institute 90 Hour Advanced Teaching Methods. Rolf Sovik, Sandra Anderson, Shari Friedrichsen, Judy Moulton. HI, Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
- 8/2016. Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training. Bernie Clark and Diana Batts. Semperviva Yoga, Vancouver, Canada.
- 7/2016. Adjustment Intensive 30 Hour. David Regelin. Steadfast and True Yoga, Nashville, Tennessee.
- 9/2013. Yin Yoga 20 Hour Teacher Training. Douglas Johnson. Decatur Yoga and Pilates, Decatur, Georgia.
- 1/2013-8/2013. Ashtanga/Vinyasa 200 Hour Teacher Training. John Merideth. OnlYoga, Atlanta, Georgia.
I believe it is important for anyone passionate about their field to continue to be a student. The world is constantly evolving and so should we. I have practiced weekend intensive workshops and/or private lessons with the following: Seane Corne, Dylan Werner, Matt Gioridano, Cameron Shayne, Noah Maze, David Regelin, Patrick Beach, Dice and Briohny, Carson Clay-Calhoun, Phillip Askew and have loved festival practices with Kino McGregor, Shiva Rea, Kia Miller, Saul David-Raye, Kathryn Budig, and Bryan Kest.
Photo by KarmaCaptures Photography